Monday, March 26, 2007

Warwick Davis: 1 - Xan: 0

Date: March 24th, 2007
Location: Warwick Davis (3 spots, including the park)
Air temp: mid 60s
Water temp: 41ish
Hatches: a few little black flying things
Fish landed: skunk!

What a shitty day. I rank this as my third worst day of fishing. Checked out the Warwick to find it a bit cold (41 compared to 47 at the Curd the day prior) and running a little stronger than normal.

I went to three different spots, didn't see a damn fish anywhere. At the third spot, in the park, I decided to cross the river to hit a deep run. Let's just say I didn't judge the crossing very well and I became one with the current.

After filling my waders to the knees, I called it a day. I blame Jazz Hands for giving me a pair of shitty waders that have a huge hole at the top.

No comments: