Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Date: May 12, 2008
Location: The Great Lawn
Air temp: 60s
Water temp: ?
Hatches: little bwo's
Fish landed: SkunkApe


Present members of the Fly Anglers Guild :|: Upper Midwest Chapter, for this outing were:

QuickDraw


well I headed out to the river for an early morning fishing excursion. I wanted to fish my spot but as I pulled up i was surprised to see 2 cars there and people fishing at 8am. so I headed to the great lawn. When I got there there were 2 fisherman there so i started heading up river, i walked a
long ways up because I wanted to fish alone. about 10 minutes after I started fishing, I started seeing more fisherman. I saw a total of 5 guys fishing the great lawn. got skunked, though I did have one fish hit my caddis. I was quick on the draw, but it was not to be.

I was also surprised that there were still no morels yet. Double SkunkApe!
Muddy Club Lounge

No comments: